We're a Los Angeles based experiential exhibit marketing and content agency with a focus in the fields of healthcare, automotive, technology and entertainment. We pride ourselves in creating long-lasting client partnerships, delivering unforgettable content and engagement. Our commitment to excellence has allowed us to create exceptional marketing teams, programs, and content, representing the largest and most innovative companies in the marketplace.
- Labor & supplier management
- Daily lead, literature, and inventory counts
- Daily reporting to stakeholders
- Meet and walkthrough with legal and regulatory
- Manage exhibit or event space installation and dismantle
- Support other suppliers as needed, ie AV, catering, etc
Experiential Marketing Teams
- Corporate Presenters
- Interactive activation hosts
- Brand Ambassadors
- Product Specialists / Demonstrators
- Sales Assistants
- Survey Takers
· Comprehensive training on your program, brand messaging, expectations and in-house regulatory guidelines ensure our staff arrive prepared to be on the front-lines of your program as a professional extension of your team.
· A dedicated team leader acting as the single point of contact between you and the rest of the team, assuring that your goals, directives and adjustments are being executed to your specifications.
· Argyle management is on call at all times 24/7.
· Argyle staff receives extensive training on important industry regulations.
· Argyle supplies the highest quality, handpicked staff everywhere in the US and major cities around the world.
Video Content Production
- Web based
"Your card says it all, 'really good people'. I wanted to express how thankful I am that you provided me such top notch service. Your attention to details, flawless organization and professionalism made my activation seem like a walk in the park. It is few and far between that I receive such impeccable service as you and your team provided for me on Sunday. I can’t express it enough, but Thank You!"
- C.H. Anheuser Busch
"Wanted to tell you all that this team is fantastic! Please let Argyle know that they knocked it out of the park. Andrea and Cathryn are excellent and Jamie, of course, is her usual stellar self."
- K.S. Sanofi
"Time and again Argyle has impressed me by drawing in more leads than we had initially estimated. I consider Argyle a valuable asset to our programs."
- P.V. American Express
"As former Marketing Program Manager for NicOx, I counted exclusively on the staffing services of The Argyle Agency during NicOx’s second and third phases of FDA review for Naproxinod. Argyle’s management team capably juggled multiple programs at multiple overlapping conferences in multiple cities without suffering in quality. In over twenty conferences both in the US as well as abroad, Argyle consistently exceeded our expectations in bringing in booth traffic and engaging attendees in a professional and assertive manner, excelling at following the strict FDA rules while sharing our research to medical professionals. In one case, Argyle management went above and beyond their job in helping with last minute onsite staffing for an advisory board meeting as well as a social reception in Barcelona. NicOx used Argyle as a strategic arm and considered them an extension of our team."
- T.M. NicOx
"I have entrusted our exhibit staffing needs on multiple healthcare accounts to The Argyle Agency. Over the past four years, Argyle has consistently been able to navigate FDA compliance while maintaining a professional and personal demeanor on the exhibit floor. They have proven themselves very capable of taking direction and adapting seamlessly to last minute program changes. I regularly recommend The Argyle Agency to my clients and my colleagues."
-A.S. Taylor Group